Please join us for this fast-growing Richmond tradition. We have so many great things planned for you at this annual music festival and benefit and we can’t wait to see you there!
We are once again coming together with the purpose of raising money for a great cause, the Richmond Fisher House, a home-away-from home for military families while their soldiers and veterans are being taken care of at McGuire Veterans Medial Center. Over the last six years, local music fans have helped us donate over $85,000 to support these deserving families.
- 30+ of the best local bands
- 4 stages (including three indoor performance stages and an open mic stage)
- Family Friendly
- Food Trucks
- Local Craft Beers and Great Wines
- Open Jams All Day – Bring your acoustic instrument!
- Free! Donations Encouraged
- Free parking both on-site and at nearby lots served by convenient shuttles.
March 19th, 2016 – Noon to Midnight
The Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen
If you are interested in getting involved with the Richmond Bluegrass Jam please see the sponsorship and volunteer links above. You can also contact us via email here.