Thank you all! The 7th annual Richmond Bluegrass Jam was a huge success. We once again came together in March with the purpose of raising money for a great cause, the Richmond Fisher House, a home-away-from home for military families while their soldiers and veterans are being taken care of at McGuire Veterans Medial Center.
This year we were proud to announce that the Jam raised and donated $30,000 to the cause! Over the last seven years, local music fans have helped us donate over $115,000 to support these deserving families.
We can’t thank you enough for showing the Jam a long history of love and support!
We’ll do it again in 2017. Mark your calendars for noon-midnight, Saturday March 11th. We’ll see you there!
- 30+ of the best local bands
- 4 stages (including three indoor performance stages and an open mic stage)
- Family Friendly
- Food Trucks
- Local Craft Beers and Great Wines
- Open Jams All Day – Bring your acoustic instrument!
- Free! Donations Encouraged
- Free parking both on-site and at nearby lots served by convenient shuttles.
March 11th, 2017 – Noon to Midnight
The Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen
If you are interested in getting involved with the Richmond Bluegrass Jam please see the sponsorship and volunteer links above. You can also contact us via email here.