The 7th Annual Richmond Bluegrass Jam is coming up in March and we want to see you there! We have many great things planned for this 7th annual music festival that has become a fast-growing Richmond tradition.
We are once again coming together with the purpose of raising money for a great cause, the Richmond Fisher House, a home-away-from home for military families while their soldiers and veterans are being taken care of at McGuire Veterans Medial Center. Over the last five years, local music fans have helped us donate over $85,000 to support these deserving families.
- 30+ of the best local bands
- 4 stages
- Family Friendly
- Food Trucks
- Local Craft Beers and Great Wines
- Open Jams All Day – Bring your acoustic instrument!
- Free! Donations Encouraged
- Free parking both on-site and at nearby lots served by convenient shuttles.
March 19th, 2016 – Noon to Midnight
The Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen
If you are interested in getting involved with the Richmond Bluegrass Jam please see the sponsorship and volunteer links above. You can also contact us via email here.