About the Event
First and foremost, the Richmond Bluegrass Jam exists to raise money for the families of military veterans through the Richmond Fisher House. But who says you can’t have a whole lot of fun in the process?
Here are a few things you need to know:
- There is no charge to get in the door, but we ask all who come to make a generous donation. All proceeds will go to the Fisher House, and the gifts are tax-deductible. You can donate online now or at the event.
- Thirty of the region’s best bands are donating their time and talents to the cause, combining to play great live music for 12 straight hours on three indoor stages. Check out the lineup.
- This is a family-friendly event with lots of great food, drinks and activities for the kids. There also are plenty of places to dance and move around.
- If you play, bring your instrument along. We have lots of open jam space where you can join the pickin’. And, we’ll have a secured instrument check station if you get tired of carrying it around.
- We’ll be back at the beautiful Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen, located at 2880 Mountain Rd., near I-295 and I-95. There is expanded parking both on site and via free shuttle service from a nearby satellite parking lot – Glen Allen Softball Complex located at 2175 Mountain Road (1.3 mi away).
We look forward to seeing you there!
Event Location & Shuttle Parking:
Food and Beverages
We’ll have these great selections available all day:
Local food trucks all day!
Want to be a vendor at this year’s jam? Contact GrowRVA!
A variety of beers and Bold Rock Cider will be available all day!
Tap26 will be offering great wines and prosecco this year!